Friday, December 31, 2004

I Am an Evil Genius

Any simpleton can wallow in debauchery on new years eve. Simple minds out with simple friends hitting the simple town or attending a simple party drinking simple cocktails. I AM ABOVE THIS!! Whilst they are having simply a good time, I shall be taking advantage of their drunken vulnerability, exploiting their ale-sent generosity by offering a prize no drunk can resist. A prize that comes complete with a handsome, grease soaked cardboard display case. That steamy, cheese-laden ambrosia known as pizza.
And on the morrow, thanks to my sinister timing, the populace will be suffering from hang-overs and heart disease. In their weakened state they will not be able to fend off my awesome power! The world will be mine!
Have fun tonight, for tomorrow belongs to Laird!

No comments: