Sunday, December 05, 2004

Welcome to my world...

Howdy folks! This is the virgin post on the virgin blog of my life. I suppose this is where the internet edition of the story of my life is to unfold. But where to begin?

I suppose the best place to start is the recent events which have culminated in the creation of this page. I guess it starts with my divorce. Yep, I was married. For six years, the last two of which I spent trying to peel her away from EverQuest. She finally met somebody who scoured the EQ dungeons with her, an apparent necessity I could not help her with. She ended up decideing to leave me for this guy. She now lives in Arizona with him. I guess she deserves kudos for realizing she wasn't giving me what I needed, and going after what she did, whatever that's worth. I'm actually glad she did.

So now I'm a free man. I'm able to do what I want, when I want, completly guilt free. This has mostly been hanging with the people who really care about me, and honing my karaoke skills. Stick with what makes you happy, right? Bob's pretty much there with me for the karaoke. It's funny the way he sings the White Stripes followed directly by Johnny Cash or Hank Williams Jr. One of his roomies, Sean, comes along now and then. He doesn't sing much. I think he gets some kind of sadistic pleasure in watching us make asses out of ourselves.

I'm rambling, aren't I. Anyway through these guys I know Amanda and Katie. The are the blogger bunnies. I've checked their pages out here and there. The way they do their posts, it seems like they've found a good place to vent what's bugging them, share what makes them happy, and just kind of keep a running commentary of their lives. Katie asked me yesterday why I hadn't read her blog in a while, and said I should as there were brand spanking new posts. She also wanted a link to my site to put on there, and was apalled that I didn't have one. So here you go. This one's for you, Katie.

I will now end this post before it gets too long and uninteresting. Until next time, Laird out.

1 comment:

the crunchy one said...

I see what you mean about having to sign in to comment, never had to do that before. Love the blog. I'm excited for you. Isn't it fun? Now all we need is a plan to take over the world... oh did I say that out loud?