Tuesday, January 11, 2005

This weekend was a decent one, besides the relapse I mean. Went to a cool concert, worked my tail off (always a source of amusment), and got a great late christmas present from Amanda. And Katie, presumably.

They'd told me I was getting this present, but not what it was. Well, Katie had let on that it was a t-shirt that was meant to be mine. Not just meant to be mine, but it would have "been a sin" for me to be without it. This of course peaked my interest, and I had been trying to figure out just what it could be.

For weeks I had to suffer the wondering, Katie had said this about the 2nd of december. Then, when the day of gifting rolled around I was told by Amanda that it had sold out. I would have to wait. But it would be worth it, she assured me.

And, by golly, it was. Just saturday night, she presented me with the shirt. And, friends, let me tell ya, it is the holy grail of corn ball shirts.

In large letters across the top it asks "Got your tickets?" And underneath "To the gun show" with arrows pointing towards my enormous howitzer arms. Ha! I love it! Katie was absolutly right, it is the best shirt ever! I was so dumbfounded when I laid eyes on it I could only exclaim "Fuggineh!"

So this is a bit of a thank you post, you guys rock.

In other news, whoever the annonymous gossip is need only wait a short bit longer for the story of the Unstable Kitty Breakup.

1 comment:

the crunchy one said...

your welcome for the shirt and what is this about the unstable kitty breakup?