Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Another thought

It's true, I do have them occasionally.

Anyway, if Anne Geddes is Satan, Tom Arma must be Azrael or Baal. So their not bugs, but they are still twisted abominations. It's true! Check out Baby Cthulhu and the Young Elders. Beware though. A failed sanity check may cause you to stab your eyes out like I did. I'm now typing this by smell alone.

Oh, wait. He does have bugs. How absolutly repulsive. I now believe ol' Tom has dethroned Anne as the Lord of Evil.

2 comments:

the crunchy one said...

Are you saying bugs are evil, or that dressing babies as bugs is evil. I personally like bugs, they are really cool. It is stupid to dress babies up so we can laugh at them though. Those poor kids, they are going to need therapy.

Unknown said...

I'm not dissin bugs at all. I feel for the kids, and human children in bug form give me the creeps. I would much rather look at pictures of creatures born into bug-dom than these perverse machinations of a sadistic madman.