Thursday, August 25, 2005

I stole this from some hoser. Start at 1 and put a number next to each movie you've seen. I guess if you get to 70, you have no life. I got to 80. How sad.






(1) Rocky Horror Picture Show
(2) Grease
(3) Pirates of the Caribbean
(4 ) Boondock Saints
( ) The Mexican
(5) Fight Club
( ) Starsky and Hutch
(6) Neverending Story
(7) Blazing Saddles
(8) Airplane
(9) The Princess Bride
(10) Young Frankenstein
(11 ) AnchorMan: The Legend of Ron Burgundy
(12) Napoleon Dynamite
( ) Saw
( ) White Noise
( ) White Oleander
( ) Anger Management
( ) 50 First Dates
(12) Jason X
( ) Scream
( ) Scream 2
( ) Scream 3
( ) Scary Movie
( ) Scary Movie 2
( ) Scary Movie 3
(13) American Pie
(14) American Pie 2
(15) American Wedding
(16) Harry Potter
(17) Harry Potter 2
(18) Harry Potter 3
( ) Resident Evil I
( ) Resident Evil 2
(19) The Wedding Singer
( ) Little Black Book
( ) The Village
(20) Donnie Darko
( ) Lilo & Stitch
(22) Finding Nemo
( ) Finding Neverland
( ) 13 Ghosts
(23) Signs
( ) The Grinch
(24 ) Texas Chainsaw Massacre (the original)
( ) White Chicks
( ) Butterfly Effect
( ) Thirteen Going on 30
(25) I, Robot
( ) Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story
(26) Universal Soldier
( ) A Series Of Unfortunate Events
( ) Along Came Polly
( ) Deep Impact
(27) KingPin
( ) Never Been Kissed
( ) Meet The Parents
( ) Meet the Fockers
( ) Eight Crazy Nights
( ) A Cinderella Story
( ) The Terminal
( ) The Lizzie McGuire Movie
( ) Passport to Paris
(28 ) Dumb & Dumber
( ) Dumb & Dumberer
( ) Final Destination
( ) Final Destination 2
(29) Halloween
(30) The Ring
( ) The Ring 2
(31) Harold & Kumar Go To White Castle
(32) Practical Magic
(33) Chicago
( ) Ghost Ship
(34) From Hell
(35 ) Hellboy
( ) Secret Window
(36) I Am Sam
(37) The Whole Nine Yards
( ) The Day After Tomorrow
(38) Child's Play
( ) Bride of Chucky
( ) Ten Things I Hate About You
( ) Just Married
( ) Gothika
(39) Nightmare on Elm Street
(40) Sixteen Candles
( ) Coach Carter
( ) Bad Boys
( ) Bad Boys 2
( ) Joy Ride
(41) Seven
( ) Ocean's Eleven
( ) Ocean's Twelve
( ) Identity
( ) Lone Star
( ) Bedazzled
(41) Predator I
(42) Predator II
(43) Independence Day
(44) Cujo
( ) A Bronx Tale
( ) Darkness Falls
(45) Christine
(46) ET
(47) Children of the Corn
( ) My Boss' daughter
( ) Maid in Manhattan
(48) Frailty
( ) Best Bet
( ) How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
( ) She's All That
( ) Calendar Girls
( ) Sideways (49) Mars Attacks
( ) Event Horizon
( ) Ever After
(50) Forrest Gump
(51) Big Trouble in Little China
(52) X-Men
(53) X-2: X-Men United
(54) Jeepers Creepers
( ) Jeepers Creepers 2
(55) Catch Me If You Can
(56) The Others
( 57) Freaky Friday (the original)
(58) Reign of Fire
( ) Cruel Intentions
( ) The Hot Chick
( ) Swimfan
( ) Miracle
(59) Old School
( ) Ray
( ) The Notebook
( ) K-Pax
(60) Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
(61) Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
(62) Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
( ) A Walk to Remember
( ) Boogeyman
( ) Hitch
(63) The Fifth Element
(64) Star Wars Episode I The Phantom Menace
(65) Star Wars Episode II Attack of The Clones
(66) Star Wars Episode III Revenge of The Sith
(67) Star Wars Episode IV A New Hope
(68) Star Wars Episode V The Empire Strikes Back
(69) Star Wars Episode VI Return of The Jedi
(70) Troop Beverly Hills
(71) Swimming with Sharks
(72) Air Force One
( ) For Richer or Poorer
(73) Trainspotting
(74) People Under the Stairs
(75) Blue Velvet
(76) Sound of Music
(77) Parent Trap 1 (the original)
(78) Parent Trap 2
(79) The Burbs
(80) The Terminator
( ) Empire Records
( ) SLC Punk
( ) Meet Joe Black

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I got 107!! Thanks for making me feel like shit this morning. Oh, well who am I kidding?? I didn't need your list to tell me I have no life. But, still I was surprised I'd seen more than you.

Anonymous said...

I'm not a hoser! I mean... what? (I had 79 *hide*)

Anonymous said...

Bah, didn't sign that, that were me, Steph.

Anonymous said...

Apparently I'm almost the loser you are...74 -BG-