Saturday, March 12, 2005

One More Straw

I am getting close to not wanting to bother with women at all. If it weren't for the nagging in my loins I believe I could completly write them off. Who am I kidding, I needs me a girl. They just need to stop being aliens and act in a logical manner.
The point! Yes, there is one. I went to Pete's Beaver Park Inn in scenic Rollinsville for the whole karaoke thing last night. I wanted to bad because last time I went, there was a girl who was very attractive and was shooting out some signals that she thought the same of me. Well, the place was near empty. Apparently there is a big to-do about some corpse in a freezer in Nederland this weekend. But eventually she showed.
Again, there were some glances shot back and forth, and she did the whole blushing school girl bit. I was plotting how to approach and lay the mack down when the lesbians showed. They were pretty cool folks, fun loving and singers to boot. Sadly, however, the girl I was contemplating became very friendly with one of the other girls. VERY friendly. Were talking holding hands and kissing. I'm pretty sure they were going out.

Son of a monkey! If only I were a lesbian. But, alas...

Girls are dumb. At least, the girls I don't know are. (Nice save, Laird.) (Thanks, Laird.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lesbians are cool. I have often wondered how I could disguise myself as a lesbian and pass off my penis as a permanent strap-on!

Anonymous said...

Is that including me, your coolest neice?! Even though I am a dumd(hee,hee) blonde sometimes. Just kidding, you are the coolest uncle ever.

Signed,
Blaer